Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Account Coordinator for high growth account where Merkle serves as a strategic partner within a positive, strong client partnership. Join a high performing team that runs on all cylinders, has fun and needs a strong independent performer, with email, digital, or CRM experience.
Coordinators are the lifeline of our client service teams. A successful Merkle account coordinator is flexible, well organized, and can work with multiple project stakeholders. The account coordinator needs to be detail oriented and and possess strong project coordination ability.
A primary responsibility for this project will be managing the workflow for email and CRM campaigns for the client. Responsibilities include gathering requirements, coordinating creative agency and Merkle Digital Messaging team inputs and timelines, proofing and approving email and CRM campaigns. Coordinators are responsible for tracking jobs, meeting coordination and scheduling, routing work activity through internal and external channels in partnership with Merkle account managers. Coordinators also support the project management cycle by keeping and distributing meeting minutes, status reports, organizing project documentation and monitoring project statuses under the direction of account managers.
Support the Account Management function on the team by providing the following:
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously under direction of account manager(s)
- Manage the development and execution of email and CRM programs; inclusive of new campaign metadata creation, handing off build requirements, milestone tracking and deployment scheduling
- Proofing, attention to detail and proactive in correcting issues and problem solving
- Responsible for daily campaign approvals and escalating issues to the account manager(s) related to audience selection or email functionality
- Flexible in supporting the account team on a wide variety of contributing duties such as meeting coordination, documentation, and monitoring marketing reports
- Program management
- Project management
- Account management
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Attention to detail. strong proofing, written, and verbal skills
- 1-3 years of course work or experience in client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
- Some experience or course work in at least one of the following areas:
- Digital Marketing (Email Marketing)
- CRM (customer relationship marketing)
- Advertising/Creative Agency
- Database marketing/Tech background
- Campaign management
- Project Management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.