Manager, Media Analytics
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined Dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The Media Analytics team at Merkle is a fast-growing team of thought leaders and problem solvers who apply rigorous analytics to help our clients assess the effectiveness and impact of their media efforts. We combine our deep media platform knowledge, cross channel expertise and sharp business acumen to understand the drivers of performance.
We are looking for a Manager to manage the day-to-day relationship with clients in our travel vertical, and lead a cross functional analytics team to execute reporting, insight generation, and a testing roadmap. This individual will need to partner with the digital media teams and our travel clients, to consult on best practices both within the vertical as well as analytics.
Your work would focus around the optimization of digital media investment decisions, specifically around display and social campaigns for the airline industry.
- Primary point of contact for clients in the travel and hospitality vertical, internal stakeholders; and manage day-to-day communications
- Architect solutions based on clients’ business goals and objectives
- Translate requirements into analytics roadmap and delivery plan
- Lead cross-functional team and manage end-to-end delivery chain
- Deliver end-to-end insights, performance dashboards and ROI analysis, leveraging media, behavior and performance data
- Design and execute measurement frameworks, test/learn strategies and optimization scenarios to optimize clients’ media performance
- Manage business analysts and provide thought leadership, coaching/mentoring and career advocacy to junior team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics or related field required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Tableau and Excel
- Working proficiency of digital marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, Video and Email)
- Experience managing projects that range from several weeks to months, that involve associates across various teams
- Experience managing a team of associates or other quantitative thinkers
- Experience designing and measuring media as well as audience-based test plans for multiple channels for multiple campaigns
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, with previous experience presenting work products (analytics/marketing) to VPs and above
- Ability to structure logical analytical approaches and to apply a range of quantitative techniques to solve business problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Advanced knowledge of R and Python
- A strong understanding of relational databases, marketing technology and audience-based platforms (Google, Facebook, Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- Previously interacted with external clients or 3rd party vendors managing relations, scope and work product throughout the relationship
- Knowledge of airline commercial metrics, economics, network design and revenue principles as well as familiarity with airline operations and management principles preferred
- Ability to efficiently summarize and report on company revenue production and quickly identify revenue improvement opportunities
- Work experience for an airline, domestically or internationally
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.