Account Executive - Media
Gyro, part of Merkle, is the first full-service, global creative B‑to‑B powerhouse. We are 700 minds in 17 offices acting as one.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
Gyro, part of Merkle B2B, is the Dentsu Network B2B specialist agency and represents clients internationally. This is a client facing Account Executive role which will see the successful candidate heavily involved in Workday’s brand and demand campaigns supporting delivery across a range of media channels, with a focus on finance, planning support and campaign setup.
We are looking for someone who can join us immediately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communications Planning and Buying:
The successful candidate will:
- Show an exceptional attention to detail for accurate reporting
- Accurately input bookings on relevant finance systems (Media Explorer/Prisma experience advantageous, although training will be given)
- Campaign management: Assisting the team to put bookings on Prisma (financial booking system), collecting and collating production specifications from media owners and digital screen grabs for client and regular (weekly and monthly) campaign reporting
- Supporting the Account team to plan and activate across both the Brand and Demand campaigns.
- Liaising with other agency partners where necessary both within Dentsu Network and with external agencies (creative, Digital & PR) on campaign requirements
- Build relationship with media owners and data intelligence research and network partners
Client & Internal Relationships:
· Build trusting, collaborative relationships with colleagues both directly within your team, as well as the different agencies under the Dentsu network to demonstrate a unified approach to the client
· Build trusting and collaborative relationships with a series of client stakeholders, delivering excellent service and great work.
· Establish and maintain communications process with your team and client contacts
· Be comfortable liaising with creative teams and external agencies where necessary
· Stay up to date with changes in the media landscape
· Ability to solve pacing/delivery issues where required
· Good communications skills.
· Client service experience
· Excellent communication skills are essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· Creativity/smart thinking
· Numeracy and an analytical approach to data
· High-level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
A few of the benefits
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan & taste card
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
These groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.