Campaign Team Lead
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
As a Lead you will play a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services to our clients. You will be responsible for the day to day service delivery across our digital marketing support functions and providing best practice guidelines. You will be client facing with the need to present to internal and external key stakeholder. You will be responsible for the execution for other team members.
You will be responsible for keeping up to date with what trends and technologies are emerging within the email marketing landscape and how bringing this into Merkle can enhance the overall offering for our clients.
Quality Assurance is a significant task within the role – you will need to ensure flawless delivery execution regardless of scale and complexity.
Life as a Campaign Team Lead at Merkle
In addition to being accountable for overall client campaign delivery engagements, offering support in the following areas:
- Campaign execution – independently document, build, test, QA, deliver, and handover campaigns
- Campaign design – offer practical advice regarding campaign lifecycle decisions for both peers/colleagues and clients
- Governance and control – manage and execute deliverables with competence and confidence, always looking out for improvements to quality assurance, governance processes
- Training – delivering hands-on and virtual training sessions, support workshops, participating in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Best practice consultancy – stay on top of industry news, optimisation techniques, controls, measurement, DPA and privacy, GDPR
- Migration and Implementation planning – working as part of a larger campaign team to prepare materials, campaigns and other deliverables for migration.
- Data design – act as a campaign data SME during workshops, meetings and day to day activities, continuously looking for ways to utilise clients’ data to achieve streamlined and efficient journeys
- Campaign reporting
The Campaign Team Lead will also;
- Work with internal teams on training and providing support in Email Campaign Development
- Serve as an expert on email best practices and educating others
- Keep up with industry standards and new best practices
- Provide Best Practice guidance to internal and client teams
- Participate in business process due diligence and documentation
- Present to key internal and external stakeholders
This will require an individual who is adept at co-ordinate cross-agency project delivery teams including creative, campaign and planning experts to deliver Performance Email service
What we are looking for in you
- Good knowledge of campaign automation tools such as Adobe Campaign, SFMC, Oracle Eloqua, or other
- Circa: 3 years + experience
- Is able to own and complete multiple complex campaigns to highest standard
- Proficiency with understanding data
- Knowledge of HTML (Desirable)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Is competent in managing client communications and expectations
- Capable of leading a training session with junior team members
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.