Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner*
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
As our teams are continuously growing, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Senior level, to join our international team in Frankfurt.
- Responsible for sourcing (with accent on direct approach/hunting) and full cycle recruitment connected with different types of roles: internal roles and client linked positions
- Your recruitment actions will reach and focus on different countries, with a main focus on Germany and Switzerland, but not limited to that
- Supporting the team’s success, as we put accent on the team’s achievements
- Responsible for IT and non-IT roles, in accordance with the distributed workload within the team
- Managing the relation with the Hiring Managers and third parties
- Ensuring all admin tasks are up to date (SmartRecruiters, Workday, reporting etc.)
- Close collaboration with HR and Legal Departments
- Attending Recruitment and Marketing/Brand Awareness events and actions
- Acting like a true Brand Ambassador
- Ensuring you deliver quality profiles in a timely manner and become a trusted Business Partner for the Hiring Managers
- have at least 4 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment, preferably in the IT area
- have a hunter mindset and are used to touch active search on LinkedIn (or other relevant networks) on a daily basis
- are detail-oriented and with a can-do attitude
- think and act agile
- are responsible, reliable, organized and with a professional approach and communication skills
- speak fluent English and German
- are willing to help and enjoy being independent and taking ownership
- are creative and enjoy working in a team
- you love the recruitment world and are able to think outside the box
..then, we are waiting for you to come and meet our team!
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- The best Talent Acquisition Team in our organization
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work nearly anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours
- We also value face-to-face exchanges – with some coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit - all welcomed and shared throughout our offices
- Brand new office in Frankfurt with great accessibility
- Company pension scheme (up to 100€ monthly benefit paid by Merkle DACH)
- Company bicycle leasing offer (“Jobrad”)
- You can choose if you’d like to work on a Mac or DELL-Laptop
- BahnCard50 for frequent business travellers
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
- For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats like after work, sports & fun events (EscapeRoom/company runs/wine tasting) and many more – we also love to meet outside of work
*Sounds good? Then don't hesitate and apply here, digitally of course - regardless of your gender or ethnical background (m/f/d). Diversity is important to us and we aim to create an integrative environment. Please include your salary expectations and a possible starting date. We look forward to meeting you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +49 69 365 059 301