Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
- Responsible for scheduling all interview types including phone, video, onsite and assessment centers across different time zones
- Act as a main point of contact on the interview process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Responsibly manage candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases;
- Own all schedules ensuring that changes or rescheduled interviews are completed quickly and to a high degree of accuracy;
- Manage the candidate expense and travel reimbursement process, manage escalations, and provide training when required;
- Third party spend: creation and maintenance of POS and monitoring of third party spend
- Management of referrals and all payouts associated with this;
- Management and tracking of Talent Acquisition purchase orders;
- Management of candidate expenses;
- Liaising with finance when required;
- Maintain generic TAS inbox where required;
- Provision of general support to Recruiters during busy periods;
- Initiate and track employment checks;
- Provide cover for other Co-Ordinator’s as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- High level of customer satisfaction
- High level of accuracy in data capture and documentation integrity
- 100% compliance
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will possess experience in providing administrative support within a HR function;
- Fluent written and spoken English; Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Must have strong data accuracy and numerical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) Windows 7 strongly desirable; Ideally the preferred candidate should possess advanced MS Excel skills;
- Professional, discrete and confidential in approach at all times.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- An organized, methodical thinker with a high attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and understand data from multiple sources
- Ability to work in virtual teams and with remote stakeholders
- University level degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Statistics
- Native English
- Fluent English with German, French or Spanish