We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Use state-of-art technologies like ES6, TypeScript and React
- Setup modern build systems with Node.js, Webpack or other suitable tools
- Contribute on our internal tools and frameworks and help keeping them up to date
- Work with predefined code standards and maintain the code quality at a high level
- Keep staying up to date with your technology stack at internal workshops and conferences
- Pick both: your hard and software that you’re the most comfortable with
- 2+ years of Professional experience with Frontend technology
- Experience with web standards, understanding and/or working with Backend technologies (JSP, REST)
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Determination to learn and further develop; team player & contributor
- Customer orientation
- Degree in computer science or completed vocational training, for example as an IT specialist application development or comparable
- Proficient English language knowledge (written and verbal)
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039