Client Engagement - Brand Media Buying
Merkle|Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm is looking for a Client Engagement resource with specific experience and competencies to spearhead the organization towards its next level of growth. This resource will help us build strong relationships of great performance & trust amongst its Clientele and spread the word about how we offer the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
@Sokrati, You will:
- Maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Be a part of dynamic and growing line of business
- Manage multiple platforms and vendor relationships
- Drive and deliver value to the clients. Use measurement frameworks for performance-driven branding
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Closely work with executive leadership and clients to deliver results
- Managing business performance to achieve ultimate client delight
- Manage nurturing and growth for a 30-50 member business operations team
You'd fit right in if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience in Business Operations and 4+ years of Media Buying experience or equivalent, including Digital Marketing Conceptual and execution knowledge
- 2+ years of people management experience (must-have)
- Have prior platforms experience on programmatic/ facebook/ adwords
- Are flexible with the working Model's as such CPM, CPC, CPV, CPL, CPA
- Have an excellent understanding of online media strategy, planning, implementation, and optimizations
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to Campaigns Performance objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Have outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify, and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent. Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously