Coordinator, Influencer Marketing
Gleam Futures combines integrated influencer campaign development and influencer talent management capabilities. The team's extensive experience includes innovative content development in a variety of areas including lifestyle, automotive, fashion, tech, food, and CPG. Our approach allows for relationship driven influencer / brand connections. We partner with these creators in a meaningful way that translates into the authentic messages delivered to key audience segments. What sets the dentsu influencer marketing capabilities apart is the end-to-end service offering. The approach consists of six key pillars: strategy, creative, talent selection and vetting, campaign delivery, distribution and reporting. Our team leverages the power of data analytics to identify the right influencers for the right brand ethos and ensure it is filtered through a lens of diversity and inclusion. Importantly, we use the data intelligence to set performance benchmarks, fuel high performing content and resolve challenges with underachieving content to deliver results.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Gleam Futures is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Coordinator who will play an important role within our influencer marketing agency. You will help coordinate creative influencer marketing campaigns by providing influencer talent recommendations to our brand partners, coordinating program logistics, and assisting in measurement reporting. You will coordinate online marketing campaigns with creators and influencers across paid, earned and owned media channels. You have an advanced knowledge of social media trends and technology and how digital/social media fit within the communications mix, as well as a deep understanding of how to design, execute and measure influencer campaigns and content.
- Identify and manage influencer partnerships across multiple social media channels
- Collaborate across teams and help develop strategic influencer-related activities for our clients
- Understand the path to purchase through influencer campaign, and techniques to track and assess performance
- Stay informed about FTC guidelines, new partners, innovations, talent, platforms and tools while maintaining program compliance and providing recommendations
- Promote the value and importance of client feedback and review with team and develop a client-focused culture
- Manage mid-flight campaign content cycles, highlighting essential learning to help improve active and future campaigns
- Use CreatorIQ as a project management and influencer search tool
- Monitor influencer social feeds and be aware of competitive brand activity
- Participate in new business pitches
- A Bachelor's Degree with 1+ year of relevant experience in influencer marketing/social media
- Worked in media buying, advertising, communications, marketing, or a public relations environment
- Existing knowledge of influencer programming
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- An aptitude to develop strong relationships with all partners
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, hashtags, how channels support SEO and how to maximize content to support search
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.