dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of dentsu international comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include dentsuX powered by 360i, Carat, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
The Pursuit Coordinator will assist Pursuit Managers as they manage the operational sales process for new business opportunities across dentsu Merkle/CXM brands. The Pursuit Coordinator will learn what it takes to eventually become a successful Pursuit Manager themselves. Reporting to the Senior Pursuit Manager, the Pursuit Coordinator will assist with project tasks while learning about Merkle's sales platform and managing multi-solution, multi-agency, and multi-channel RFIs, RFPs, and presentation development processes in alignment with the platform's stages.
Example tasks include but are not limited to: Microsoft Teams folder/file management, meeting scheduling, assisting with standard response content and case study searches, downloading RFI/RFP from Ariba and other systems, coordinating editorial resources, managing print requests, developing skills in the formatting of PowerPoint presentations and Word document submissions, arranging catering for client meetings, organizing and shipping pitch materials, assisting with pitch rehearsals, and assisting with the project close-out process.
- Work directly with Pursuit Team and often interact with sales leaders, solution leads, delivery centers, marketing, finance, legal, and editorial teams as they fulfill requests for identified pursuits
- While supporting the Pursuit Team, learn the new business response process from kickoff to submission which includes tasks such as: compiling content, scheduling meetings, coordinating research, adding content for proposals, recording management during RFP process, ensuring best practices are followed, managing printing and productions of materials as required, ideating, and coordinating pitch theater, and other duties as needed
- Assigned tasks will support new business project plans and timelines when responding to RFIs, RFPs, and presentations to prospective clients
- Other duties as required
- College degree in business, marketing, communications, or other related field of study
- Must have strong administrative, organizational, and time management skills
- Must be self-directed and work independently under deadlines when given assignments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- A drive to become proficient in proofreading, formatting, and editing
- A recent internship with an agency would be ideal
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.