dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of dentsu international comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include dentsuX powered by 360i, Carat, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
We are looking for top-notch Presentation Design talent to join our Sales Enablement Proposal Response Center supporting the Merkle Growth Organization.
The Presentation Designer is critical in helping pursuit activities by creating top-notch and visually rich PowerPoint presentations. The Presentation Designer will be able to effectively communicate complicated ideas in visually compelling and effective ways and will be able to create and concept presentations that fit both the client and Merkle’s brand. The Presentation Designer will update new sales content decks & slides, assist the Proposal Response Center team in responding to RFI/RFPs, and facilitate the execution of sales pursuit collateral-related art files across all media platforms. This role will also be responsible for making all necessary updates to sales collateral files under the specific direction of the Sales Enablement Response Center.
The Presentation Designer is a new role within Merkle and is a Process Manager - level role. The Presentation Designer will work closely with Sales Enablement team and all supporting business functions to:
- Design and creation of incredible PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
- Partner with new business leaders to develop design concepts for pitches
- Concept and create print and digital collateral for growth opportunities
- Act as a champion for Merkle brand standards and guidelines
- Maintain Merkle’s graphic aesthetic and quality
- Manage and execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting tight deadlines
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
- Update and finalize PowerPoint decks and slides for sales collateral to be used in the Sales Enablement response center for both active pursuits and stock content
- Stay current on related Creative software skills
- Other projects as required
- Five+ years of design experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Adobe InDesign experience is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic, Creative, Digital Design, Marketing, Management or related
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills, PowerPoint, SharePoint, & Teams in particular
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of branding and company identity - experience developing, following, and enforcing Style Guidelines is a must
- Ability to clearly express ideas both in verbal, written, and graphic modes
- Knowledge of the latest design/production tools, platforms, languages, and versions of applicable software programs of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Understanding of Sales Enablement best practices and new business development processes
- Understanding of the proposal development process and methodologies
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Able to efficiently liaise with people outside of the Sales Enablement team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback.
- Self-starter, fast learner, and eager to achieve
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.