Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
Due to significant business growth, we are looking to hire an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to work in a team to deliver extraordinary talent to our business via our direct hiring model. The role will cover recruitment, for both technical and non-technical roles specific to our digital marketing industry. The suitable candidate will be immediately available and bring recent experience of hiring within these specialisms.
Networking and building talent pipelines will be your passion to ensure that we attract and hire the best talent available. The ideal candidate will have experience of working agency side (with relevant sector experience), or in-house (RPO experience welcome) and have a hunger to source new talent quickly to meet the business’s needs.
Life as a Talent Acquisition Partner at Merkle
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to understand the hiring plan and agenda
- Seek to understand individual requirements for each role you are working on and identify specific skills sets to match
- Assist Hiring Managers’ with writing role profiles and offering guidance on salary bandings and market rates
- Proactively identify and market map talent in our sector
- Headhunt individuals talking knowledgeably about our business and sector and selling the opportunities we offer
- Grow a solid network of contacts and build strong talent pipeline to include passive candidates
- Actively identify, source and headhunt talent through LinkedIn and work with internal networks to seek referrals
- Conduct initial telephone screening interviews to qualify candidates
- Ensuring all feedback is collected from the interview panel and stored correctly within SmartRecruiters (ATS)
- Manage expectations of hiring managers in terms of hiring timeframes, availability of candidates, pipelines etc.
- Ensure Time To Hire is within parameters set for the level of role
- Handling and protection of Company and Group information, reporting security events and implementing appropriate policies and procedures
- Previous experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
- Experience with a direct hiring approach
- Excellent understanding of the IT and digital/data marketing industry with experience of filling a range of roles within our sector
- Research and headhunting must be your passion; Proactive approach to seeking out the best talent in the marketplace
- Experience of using Linked In and other industry sources to identify and headhunt talent
- High level of English
- Experience of working to KPIs and understanding the importance of reporting and tracking recruitment activity and sharing information across the team
- Experience of using an ATS, ideally SmartRecruiters but open to tool
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and juggle several competing priorities and roles
- Team player with ability to work with remote staff across offices
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders from junior staff through to gaining Board level buy-in
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment with a real passion and hunger to fill roles and work with the business as a trusted recruitment partner maintaining the ethos that recruitment is an urgent business
- The suitable candidate will be available to start this position immediately
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.