End-User Computing (EUC) Collaboration Lead
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
As part of our Global Technology Transformation programm, the EUC team require an experienced Collaboration Lead to join its global team, covering the US time zone. The role will provide project and BAU support globally for Dentsu in conjunction with the wider Collaboration team.
This role will report into the Head of EUC Collaboration and will be responsible for the service management and technical delivery of work across the areas of Office 365 Suite, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and many more collaboration tools. We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert in SharePoint Online and OneDrive as this is a hands-on technical role. As the EUC Collaboration Lead you will need to confidently administer services withing M365 and have excellent troubleshooting skills for any issues raised on the platform. You will be essential in feeding into the process to help shape the vision and strategic roadmap of EUC Collaboration.
- Designing and delivering migrations for mergers and acquisitions for Collaboration file services, to consolidate Collaboration Platforms using tools such as ShareGate and Binary Tree
- Successful delivery of Collaboration services within a Service Management framework and in line with the agreed standards and Service Levels
- Lead efforts in improving EUC processes and be able to keep up with the constantly evolving Collaboration landscape, including recommending and implementing new M365 services
- Managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues
- Contributing to the delivery of technological change across Collaboration services
- To be the technical authority for SharePoint services managed by the Collaboration team
- Security, resilience and monitoring of the DI SharePoint and Power Platform services
- Represent the Collaboration services in Change Advisory Board meetings, Service Review meetings and the Architecture Review Board
- Fostering a practice of collaboration and continuous improvement within the Collaboration team;
- Deputy for the Head of EUC Collaboration as required
- To ensure all SharePoint Services are designed, implemented and maintained to the correct architectural and technical best practice specifications
- Be a key stakeholder in determining whether a new release, affecting service in production, is ready for promotion
- Contribute to the design and delivery of updates or solutions to the Collaboration environment
- Possess a detailed understanding of all DI SharePoint services and the associated infrastructure
- To operate in line with the DI IT Operating Model and Values and to promote these within the Collaboration Team
- To contribute to the Collaboration strategy and service/product roadmap
- To maintain a product backlog and assist the Head of EUC Collaboration to prioritise new releases and requests to customers
- To drive operational excellence across Collaboration Services
Architectural and service delivery:
- Adhere to a best practice Service Management and Architectural framework
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities
- Drive customer satisfaction to over 90% and ensure SLA attainment is consistently above the minimum requirements for the Collaboration services
- Keep abreast of changing trends and market developments of current and future technologies
- Identify new Collaboration technologies that can provide benefit to dentsu international.
Teamwork, teaching & learning support:
- To provide technical mentoring and support for individuals within the Collaboration team
- Expert knowledge of O365 SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams and PowerShell
- Good understanding of the Power Platform and Collaboration Tools, such as PowerBI and Power Apps / Automate.
- In-depth expertise in large global Collaboration environments
- Excellent Collaboration troubleshooting skills and knowledge of problem resolution methodologies
- Demonstrated in-depth experience managing complex messaging environments
- Good knowledge of IT Security protocols, processes, policies and standards
- Experience in planning, managing and controlling projects
- Involvement in implementing IT security policy and standards
- Experienced in IT service management, including change, incident and problem management
- Demonstration of the technical skills needed to handle innovation and change resulting from the implementation of new IT solutions
- Work in a large scale enterprise environment following ITIL standards and Service Management
- Implementing technical solutions in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- Working with enterprise-scale applications, infrastructure and software
- Proven ability to write technical documentation including high/low designs and operational manuals
- Proven ability to manage a set of complex operational services
- Working in an Agile environment to deliver service improvement
- Ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience
- Innovative and proactive approach to work
- Ability to set and achieve goals for self and your team
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Willingness to update professional knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement
Required Core Skillset
Excellent knowledge of O365 SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams and PowerShell:
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- O365 Sensitivity Labels
- A keenness to develop skills on the Power Platform.
Knowledge of the following is desirable:
- Office 365
- Power Platform
- Security & Compliance
- Exchange Online
- BinaryTree Power 365
- Google Workspace
- Migrations between O365 tenants and Google Workspaces
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- FTO and family leave
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.