Workfront Application Support Analyst
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The purpose of this role is to support and maintain the dentsu Workfront global application within Global Business Platforms architecture providing a reliable, scalable, maintainable and highly available application services to the business.
- Provide application support to the agreed SLA’s leveraging the support resources internally and with 3rd party vendors and suppliers.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing solutions where possible, engage with Dentsu Workfront Core Team and vendor teams as required to help resolve technical issues.
- Support Data Maintenance; including uploading or maintaining key Project or User data to support changes required by business areas.
- Work with Vendor Support and Workfront Core teams to help deploy latest releases
- Proactive monitoring of the platform and creating proposals to ensure application performance is maintained.
- Work across the teams, peers and vendors to help continue the development of a Continuous Improvement ethos making the support services we provide best in class with a proactive approach.
- Ensure application support documentation is maintained and stored in central repository.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the proactive management of applications including performance, scalability, capacity, compliance, security, supportability (including patching) and maintainability
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Workfront and/or other SaaS Project Management tools.
- In addition, it would be beneficial to have experience of supporting:
- Okta SSO
- SnapLogic / iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service)
- Adobe, Adstream, Nazumi
- Microsoft D365; F&O, PSA, Project Operations
- Atlassian Products - JIRA/Confluence
- Power BI Administration
- Tableau Administration
- Knowledge and ability to interrogate code and configs to fix issues
- Good knowledge of SQL, Windows, Linux
- Strong, vibrant inter-personal skills in both a group and one-to-one settings
- Experience supporting multiple applications across multiple countries
- Good understanding of the business goals of the end users and the business in general
- Strong delivery focus and passion for quality and innovation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- FTO and family leave
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.