Senior Account Coordinator
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The Senior Account Coordinator leads execution of all assigned client work, ensuring it meets or exceeds client’s objectives, is in line with agency’s creative philosophy and is of the highest quality. They proactively work to move internal team members toward completion of project activities. They serve as leaders for individual projects, maintaining indirect responsibility for shared service work activity (creative, production, development, etc.). They are also astute in having client conversations within the context of project management and they have an ability to rally a team to deliver high client satisfaction.
Senior Account Coordinators seek out additional information as needed to support the team in driving issue resolution and successful project management and are astute at knowing went to escalate. They coordinate internal and externals meetings, create and track campaign schedules and drive project management efforts including responsibility for updating project plans, meeting minutes, status report follow up, and organizing project documentation. Account Managers will have responsibility for seamless execution of project/campaign management and financial management of their projects (estimating, billing, revenue forecasting).
The Senior Account Coordinator will coordinate internal and external meetings, track jobs, and drive account management efforts including maintaining responsibility for meeting minutes, status report follow up, and organizing account documentation. They have responsibility for seamless execution of financial reporting and management as well as billing and invoicing, with oversight from the Account Director.
· Understanding overall assigned campaign objectives, campaign targeting and segmentation, and nuances of supporting materials, including differences in segment treatments, branding, contact information, etc.
· Ensuring accuracy against campaign matrix and associated targeting, as provided.
· Supporting and motivating internal team to produce best in class work
· Supporting a collaborative, energized internal team environment
· Establish strong relationship with clients to promote Merkle and our service offerings.
· Coordinating and managing internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with internal team members and key client contact steams around client deliverables
· Ensuring timeliness and quality of client deliverables to include campaign counts, reports, change requests and proposals.
· Providing direction to the internal Merkle team on behalf of the client
· Managing the creative development process and trafficking of all materials
· Creating and maintaining campaign matrix, reviews all art files for accuracy, reports on number of rounds, schedules, performance metrics and consolidated invoicing
· Offering suggestions to improve existing processes
· Ensuring on time, on strategy, accurate program execution
· Bachelor's degree required
· 3-5 years Experience in client services/Account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
· Online and offline creative development and production
· Digital/Multichannel/Integrated Marketing experience helpful
· Campaign management experience helpful (high volume/ high version understanding)
· Relationship/Client Management
· Experience managing direct mail and email marketing programs highly desired.
· Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
· Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends; Understanding of data analytics for multi-channel results analysis and recommendations
· Proven experience managing client relationships and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
· Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
· Ability to lead both internal (account, creative, development, production, etc.) and client teams
· Business acumen to develop and manage budgets/forecasts/ pro forma
· Strong written and verbal skills, including presentation and client engagement
· Consistent, keen attention to detail; successfully deliver on high expectations
· Excellent Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
· Quick study; ability to remember agency and client preferences and requirements
· Beneficial if experience in Financial Services and/or credit card marketing, either agency or client side
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.