Head of Resource Management (Staffing)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
As our company is experiencing an exciting time of growth and changes, we are looking for a committed, communicative leader to be our new Head of Resource Management (Staffing) in Brno or in Prague.
In this key role, you will be continuously developing our central unit together with the team and being responsible for the utilization and staffing of our employees.
Reports To: Chief Delivery Officer
As Head of Resource Management (Staffing) you will:
- lead a cross regional team of staffing managers and continuously develop and optimize the central staffing
- together with your team, you are responsible for the allocation of internal and external employees with a clear view on quality and cost efficiency
- ensure the operational business and also work actively within the staffing team
- act within the network and always keep track of relevant sourcing and scaling opportunities
- the utilization of our employees is your central KPI and with its management and continuous evaluation, you will be able to derive appropriate measures and create an important basis for our business and the company management
- In addition, you will actively participate in growth plans and personnel strategies
- as central staffing, you act across several countries and take into account the country-specific conditions
- University Degree level of studies is much appreciated
- Several years of professional experience in project management, resource management or similar area and understanding of digital business
- Leadership experience (at least a few years of quality trackable management)
- Result-oriented and effective way of working
- Responsiveness in a dynamic environment and in challenging situations, very good conflict resolution and escalation management skills
- Proactiveness, solution-driven, and ability to handle multiple stakeholders and changing priorities, empathy and openness
- Flexibility, diplomatic approach and down-to-earth attitude
- Very good verbal and written communications skills in English; German is a plus
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt