MKTG S+E is a global integrated agency that harnesses the power of sports and entertainment to impact human behavior through meaningful marketing solutions and experiences. Our key differentiator is “knowing people better than anyone else” and using deep consumer insights to establish powerful connections between sports properties and brands.
Across strategy, measurement, content, hospitality, and events, we connect the sports and entertainment industry and companies around the world to deliver meaningful marketing solutions and experiences that are truly differentiated. The experiences that we create engage customers, build memorable brands and deliver value. MKTG S+E is a part of the broader dentsu Sports International network.
By joining MKTG Sports + Entertainment, you’ll join a team of innovative, creative and caring people. We know that our agency’s success relies on the achievements of our team members – who we genuinely care about and value. MKTG S+E is led by our core values which focus on collaboration, community, inspiring change, pursuing excellence and celebrating bravery – all of which are foundational to our culture and how we treat each other and our clients. This is an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures, and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with relevant experience to manage strategic integrated brand marketing and activation campaigns with Fortune 500 companies. You will work with clients and partner with teammates to implement exceptional branded activation programs. Successful employees will approach unexpected challenges quickly and creatively. You will report into the Senior Manager or Director and lead a junior team.
- Lead junior team to ensure account goals are met, while also providing account support
- Communicate with clients to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and collaboration
- Assist senior management with execution of official partnerships, ensuring use of all assets available to client
- Collaborate with sanctioning bodies and rightsholders to help develop outstanding marketing partnerships
- Work with clients to ensure contractual relationships are fulfilled
- Write and develop key documents including activation plans and POV documents to client-ready status
- Work with client team to develop, present, and execute activation campaign recommendations
- Oversee activation campaigns and events from top to bottom
- Maintain oversight on all activation programming including overall annual and per-event budgeting
- Understand project budgets and manage costs following internal guidelines
- Travel is required including, including weekends and occasional holidays depending on client assignments
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the sponsorship industry and experience working on high-profile sponsorship programs involving properties such as the NFL, NASCAR, NBA, MLS, , PGA TOUR, NHL, USOC, and/or MLB (not including sales, operations, or athlete management experience), as well as high-profile Entertainment properties
- Work with colleagues, senior executives, talent, and clients, recognizing the need to adjust communication style according to the audience
- Share/present ideas and concepts in a team environment and demonstrate openness to giving/accepting thoughtful constructive feedback
- Recognize and appreciate different work styles and have capacity to adjust to work respectfully with staff, clients, peers, and vendors
- Aim to increase industry knowledge; able to self-educate to be ahead of the curve
- Contribute to internal activities (team building, events, off-sites) and add to our robust culture
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. We are constantly evaluating our practices and policies, creating and sustaining pathways to promotion, and intentional in how we create and distribute resources, giving people what they need to grow. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create opportunities for everyone. We offer team member support through flexible working arrangements and schedules that promote work/life balance along with progressive parental and caregiver programs as well as opportunities to give back to the community as part of our global social responsibility efforts.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.