We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Works in a fast-paced, iterative manner with peers from across disciplines
- Understands design methods, design thinking, sprint-based strategy, design, planning and prototyping best practices
- Researches trends and innovations to substantiate hypotheses
- Stays up to date, or ahead, of digital trends in the market and understands how they impact the client's business
What is required from you?
- BSc or MSc Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas;
- More than 2-3 years of experience in enterprise integration solutions development;
- Experience in middleware and enterprise integration including Integration Infrastructure and Web Services;
- Professional experience in Webmethods (will be valued) or similar technology;
- Previous experience in Java development;
- Experience with relational databases (such as Oracle);
- Knowledge of SOA;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)