We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
What You Will Do
You will be part of exciting teams that work with Software Development
- Learn and implement the best agile practices, including the Scrum framework. You’ll bring
- Learn Database language;
- Your passion, energy, and exciting ideas to help us creating value to our customers.
- You’ll design, build and support innovative technologies we’re renowned for.
Main Technical Requirements
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar area;
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C# or Python is a plus;
- Eligibility for an IEFP Internship;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to adapt and work with multicultural teams;
- Good level of English
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)