Fullstack Java + React Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger of Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet, and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the Dentsu group, which shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Analyze, design and develop new modules or functionalities within the framework of applications under development or existing applications
- Write technical specifications and update existing documentation.
- Execute technical and functional tests, while enriching the repository.
- Conduct business and technical impact anaysis.
- Participate in load and delivery estimates
- Senior background in Java development and confirmed (1-2 years) experience in React development
- In-depth knowledge of Java JEE / Spring architectures and frameworks for the backend
- In-depth knowledge of React and React display components on the market
- Principles of Domain-Driven Design
- Familiarity with Eclipse, IntelliJ & vs code development environment
- Knowledge of testing and continuous integration environments
- Mandatory French and English