Senior Program Manager
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
The Sr. Program manager are who'd help build strong relationships of great performance & trust amongst the Client. These are folks who have exposure in team management/Client management roles in the past. They have a strong capability to solution for a business problem spanning across buying models/capabilities through constant Client and internal stakeholder management. They are folks who have worked have an exposure across various functions of the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- P&L owner with full responsibility of revenue growth and customer delight.
- Overall accountability of engagement construct including business analysis, business solution architecting, managing scope and schedule, delivery & optimization.
- Build trust with mid and senior level executives to influence their digital strategies and build innovative solution that deliver significant business impact
- constantly work internally and externally to grow revenue and scope of that capability.
- Facilitate discussions with the client to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements.
- Consolidate the findings from the analysis and present solutions to the client.
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Identifying opportunities within the account based on the gaps identified within the client organization, the current industry trends and driving product/service value add basis such insights to continually grow the capabilities.
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes.
- Support the business development activities such as pursuit development.
- Responsible for the overall NPS of all the engagements.
- Provide strategic insights to the Client that will help them build confidence with us as a solutioning partner.
- Can plan and prioritize projects by understanding the implications and dependencies to optimize for time and cost.
- Ability to identify opportunities with the organization for cross sell and upsell opportunities.
- 8+ years of Business or Solutioning experience in BFSI or B2B digital space.
- A great storyteller and an elegant negotiator
- Client Management experience.
- Aggressive & take control
- Have technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs and performance marketing.
- Highly organized.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for their satisfaction.
- Ability to lead multiple engagements within an account.
- Ability to manage mid and junior level stake holders independently.
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!