Quality Assurance Analyst
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Quality Assurance at Axis41 acts as the gatekeeper between the development team and our clients, ensuring that deliverables meet client expectations and requirements. The QA Analyst is involved throughout the entire project life cycle and becomes a subject matter expert for a project.
Within a given CMS, the QA Analyst tests authoring functionality and the front-end user experience, by certifying that work from the development team passes all functional requirements and client’s acceptance criteria. The QA Analyst will develop test strategies, create testable requirements, test requirements, write and run regression suites.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, document, and maintain Test Cases for existing and new website functionality within a CMS
- Perform manual testing (Functional, Design, Exploratory, Regression, Smoke tests)
- Participate in code and content deployments
- Perform manual testing on common web browsers and devices
- Find and enter bugs and defects into a bug reporting system (normally Jira)
- Communicate with the project management team on the status of issues and blocks
- Write Author Documentation for core component and site functionality
- Experience in Manual/Exploratory/Regression/Functional Testing
- Proficiency writing and managing Test Cases in a test case management tool (TestRail, Zephyr)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience and knowledge of SDLC
- Experience debugging using web browser consoles
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working and testing enterprise level websites
- Experience testing on desktop and mobile platforms]
- Familiarity with project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Workfront, VSTS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with a CMS or website building tools (AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal)
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.