We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Who we are searching for:
For our Digital team in Prague and in Brno, we are looking for Salesforce Architect to build customized solutions for our clients on top of the Salesforce platform.
We expect you to have a strong experience in object-oriented software development and Salesforce technologies. You should be a great team player, able to work within an international team with a positive attitude.
What you will do:
· Developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform, integrations with 3rd party platforms and other custom applications for our clients
· Defining the overall structure on Salesforce implementations
· Transforming business requirements into the technical specifications
· Breaking down large scale projects into manageable chunks
· Monitor progress and ensure the quality of the projects
What we expect:
· Designing multi-cloud solutions on the Salesforce Platform
· Strong experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce
· Strong experience with Lightning components (AURA and LWC)
· Experience with integration platforms (MuleSoft, Talend)
· Experience with 3rd party technologies (Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud)
· Ability to lead architecture workshops
· Experience with CI/CD solutions (SFDX, Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins)
· Good knowledge of SOAP / REST API
· Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development
We offer you:
· Interesting international projects, where you can gain new/relevant experience
· Dynamic environment where you will never happen to fell into a routine work
· Possibility to grow with every new project
· Start-up agile atmosphere
· Friendly international team of creative minds
Working with us means freedom in the workplace. Easy said? Then take a look here: Free time management and home office friendly. Both technical freedom and support in the team are important to us. The know-how of over 800 techies is at your disposal. Use and multiply it. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pens, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need a distance from the digital. Do you want to vent your brain? Jump on the foosball, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular breakfasts, town hall meetings and much more. Not enough? Then do something for your education. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a part of our team and apply here, digitally of course.