Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Deploy, manage, and operate modern, scalable, highly available, secured and fault-tolerant systems
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for IT operation issues as well as assistance in resolution
- Provide System Operations (SysOps) and Administration expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality and performance
- Monitor the health of production systems and platforms. Proactive alerting and coordination with involved teams for resolution
- Continuous improvement and growth mindset, ability to learn new technologies and concepts following company’s internal education program
- Write technical and non-technical documentation, for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- In-Depth experienced with the deployment, maintenance, administration and troubleshooting of Linux server operating systems, ideally Redhat like distribution
- Knowledge of a cloud offering such as AWS, Azure, GCP is a plus
- Sound understanding of networking, database, storage and virtualization systems and technologies
- Ability to use scripting languages and frameworks: such as Bash, Python
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- In-depth knowledge and experiences of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt