Sr. Copywriter, Promotions and Loyalty Solutions
HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
We're looking for a talented, self-motivated, multi-tasking, highly creative Senior Copywriter who can knock out clear, clever copy. This person will be responsible for creating superior digital content including brand loyalty programs, engaging promotional content and CRM. Do you have the passion and gusto? A proactive, positive attitude is an absolute must.
This is one incredible opportunity. Are you the right fit?
- Partner with Art Director and team members for inspired projects
- Brainstorm like a pro – openly in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Experienced in writing for web, effective emails and social postings
- Confidently presents ideas internally to the team and Client
- Marvelous multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills
- Superior proofreading powers – an eagle eye for detail is essential
- Must be proactive with excellent communication
- Maintains a positive attitude and works well with others
- Open to feedback and providing fast revisions
- Ability to handle high levels of stress
- Works efficiently and prioritizes well
- Passionate with a rock-solid work ethic
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Experienced Professional Digital Copywriter of 8-10 Years
- Bachelor's degree, highly preferred
- Portfolio School is a plus
- Award-winning campaign work is also a plus
- Digital Ad Agency experience is preferred
- Understands how to write in a proper tone and voice, following brand guidelines
- Creates and edits content for projects, from concept to completion
- Must have superior time-management and organization skills
- Maintains working knowledge of current mobile and tech trends
- Strong capability with production tools (JIRA a plus)
- Must be curious and creative problem solver
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to remain agile and flex quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Proven strategic and creative thinking skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.