Senior Copywriter, Promotions & Loyalty
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Copywriter to work on world-class digital campaigns for the Promotion and Loyalty Solutions team at Merkle. This passionate writer will utilize their meticulous wordsmithing and storytelling skills to develop mobile engagements. This includes writing content for a variety of brands within their guidelines and our best practices. Collaborate with your AD/Designer partner to brainstorm and produce exciting work. We’re talking about digital experiences that build brand loyalty, moment by moment. Clients range across industry verticals. For the foreseeable future this is a full-time remote position, as the company is currently 100% working from home.
This is one incredible opportunity. Are you the right fit?
- Compose copy in proper voice and tone of a brand.
- Keep up with a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Be flexible enough to write both creative and conservative copy.
- Research, outline, draft, write and polish online copy.
- Champion the client's brand with a clear understanding of business goals.
- Edit and proofread at various stages of development process – must have an eagle eye.
- Responsible for supporting everything from social media, web copy, banners, trivia, emails, and more.
- 5-7 years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Must be a strong creative and conceptual thinker – easily brainstorm
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Impressive attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exhibit exemplary time management skills
- A professional online portfolio to showcase brand experience
Show us what you've got:
Sounds like a perfect fit? Send us your resume and link to your online portfolio. For consideration, this is required. Thank you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.