Senior Strategist, Integrated Strategy
dentsu mcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. We deliver creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients. Applying big platform thinking, we bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures and channels.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. dentsu mcgarrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
We're currently hiring for a Senior Strategist. A dynamic team leader who develops brand and communications strategy, and reports to the VP, Integraged Strategy. Responsibilities:
· Serves as one of the lead team members of said brands, ultimately assuring the quality of the strategic and creative products the team produces.
· Thinks pro-actively about strategic and creative possibilities beyond current projects. Works closely and collaboratively with creative teams with a clear understanding of short- and long-term opportunities.
· Is adept at the uncovering of cultural, brand, and category insights, with a strong mastery of both qualitative and quantitative research.
· Has the overall responsibility for writing briefs and conducting briefings across the brand.
· Has the experience and ability to lead creation of communications plans.
· Possesses digital proficiency and the ability to inspire creation of communications at the cutting-edge of how consumers interact with each other and with brands, and analyze digital results.
· As a key member of the team you must have the maturity and leadership skills to become a key player in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary cross-agency team.
· Acts as a catalyst to creative and brand team in seeking out new ways to add value to the brand and in identifying future opportunities.
· Demonstrates the ability to foster strong relationships with senior level marketing clients and both in- and out-of-network agency partners
· Minimum of a Bachelors degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
· Five or more years of work experience in an advertising, digital or media planning agency, including at least three years in brand strategy or account planning required.
· Strong experience in developing brand behavior or communications plans
· Excellent communication ability: Ability to read and interpret information from a variety of sources and craft insights and data into compelling narratives that move the business
· Has leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to mentor talent
· Experience working on brands in complex industries preferred [B2B, financial services, healthcare, etc.]
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.