Senior Analyst-Perf Analytics
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Deliver against the website optimization and customized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences
Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence
Engage directly with the client to understand marketing objectives
Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement
Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
- Bachelors or master’s in mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Engineering required
- 2-4 years of professional experience in using Adobe tools for Analytics or Personalization
- Strong knowledge in Adobe tools (majorly Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) required
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels (Paid Search or SEM, Organic Search or SEO, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email) add on skillset.
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills
Join us If you are excited about:
• An environment that encourages contribution and values opinions.
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
• Flexible career paths.
• A chance to have a lot of fun while you work.
Looking for Immediate/Early Joiners Only