Junior Project Manager, Creative
MKTG S+E is a global integrated agency that harnesses the power of sports and entertainment to impact human behavior through meaningful marketing solutions and experiences. Our key differentiator is “knowing people better than anyone else” and using deep consumer insights to establish powerful connections between sports properties and brands.
Across strategy, measurement, content, hospitality, and events, we connect the sports and entertainment industry and companies around the world to deliver meaningful marketing solutions and experiences that are truly differentiated. The experiences that we create engage customers, build memorable brands and deliver value. MKTG S+E is a part of the broader dentsu Sports International network.
By joining MKTG Sports + Entertainment, you’ll join a team of innovative, creative and caring people. We know that our agency’s success relies on the achievements of our team members – who we genuinely care about and value. MKTG S+E is led by our core values which focus on collaboration, community, inspiring change, pursuing excellence and celebrating bravery – all of which are foundational to our culture and how we treat each other and our clients. This is an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures, and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
As a Junior Project Manager on our Content team, you will have the opportunity to see programs through from strategic conception through final deliverables. You will support and maintain a successful, productive and efficient resource management function for the team; inclusive of all staffing utilizations, budget allocations, and bandwidth oversight.
- Serve as primary liaison between the MKTG Content Team and internal and external clients
- Work with contacts across the organization to assign creative resources, as needed, based on client needs and deadlines
- Lead creation of detailed estimates and scopes of work (SOW)
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the creative process, working to establish expectations, provide status updates, hand off project deliverables and field feedback
- Hold weekly status meetings with Content Team members to review assignments, project deliverables, deadlines and red flags that need to be addressed across all projects
- Support in new business ideation and development of presentations
- Ensure on time, accurate execution against creative briefs
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible in supporting the Content team on a wide variety of administrative duties including invoicing and financial reporting
- Build strong relationships across the agency, leading to better creative outputs for clients
- Bachelors degree
- 2 years of experience managing creative, digital or sponsorship projects
- 1+ years working in an agency environment a plus
- Fluent with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, MS Project and other project management tools
- Capable of opening and reviewing files created in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong listening and superior relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. We are constantly evaluating our practices and policies, creating and sustaining pathways to promotion, and intentional in how we create and distribute resources, giving people what they need to grow. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create opportunities for everyone. We offer team member support through flexible working arrangements and schedules that promote work/life balance along with progressive parental and caregiver programs as well as opportunities to give back to the community as part of our global social responsibility efforts.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.