Internal Communications Manager
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation company, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
In this role, you can choose to work in one of our offices in Switzerland (Zurich, Geneva, St. Gallen) or in Germany (Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg).
- Designs, leads and plans communication strategy covering a range of regional campaigns, projects, services, messages, audiences and channels
- Plans, coordinates and implements communications activity aligned to communications and business strategy
- Creates key messaging framework, write/edit content that brings our story to life including video, social campaigns, articles, sites, apps, presentations etc.
- Builds communications capability with Board Members and business Executive Leaders and helps them deliver engaging and authentic communications
- Partners closely with the marketing and creative teams to develop communications collateral, deliver communications tools and assets
- Partners with talent acquisition and HR teams to drive employee engagement, loyalty and pride in the company
- Simplify the number of platforms and touchpoints of communication (intranet, social channels, email), focusing on adoption, content contribution and 2-way employee communication
- Ensures ongoing measurement approach is in place for our communications to ensure effectiveness in driving business results
- 10+ years of experience in internal communications either in a corporate, agency or consulting environment
- Experience managing multiple locations, languages, functions and levels of communication
- Experience managing digital communication platforms
- Experience with managing senior management in defining messages, prepping and delivering formal and informal employee communication
- Fluency in English and German is a must, French a plus
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Your point of contact
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Telefon: +41 44 365 25 87