Media Operations and Outsourcing Project Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle an agency of dentsu.
Are you highly organized and detail-oriented? Can you develop a clear, documented standard operating procedure from scratch? Do you take charge in meetings and lead a structured discussion? Do you love a well organized Excel sheet? Do you dabble in internal communications management or video editing? If so, this is the role for you!
- Assist the SVP of Media Operations with people-based initiatives within the Performance Media group
- Manage and oversee all outsourcing relationships
- Act as main point of contact between foreign and domestic teams
- Serve as point of escalation and conflict resolution
- Maintain a close relationship with foreign teams, keep a pulse on team structure and attrition risks, understand strengths and areas for improvement from team
- Manage various operations support tasks including distribution email lists for the team, monthly director meetings, knowledge sharing between teams and internal communications
- Support staffing needs and solutions as needed, keeping a pulse on outsourcing opportunities
- Keep the Performance Media group organized
- 2 + years Operations, Resourcing, or Project Management Experience
- Highly organized attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – not afraid to manage up or lead calls
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing – SEO, SEM, Social, Display preferred
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs and risks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must love a well organized excel sheet
- Strong PowerPoint design Skills
- Microsoft Teams familiarity
- Design and video editing experience desired (Adobe CC: Premiere or similar video editing software, InDesign, Illustrator)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.