Creative Strategy Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
We are looking for a Creative Strategy Manager to join our Creative Performance team. Reporting to the Sr. Director/VP of Creative Strategist, you will lead creative strategy execution for your assigned clients. You will connect the client's business strategy to their innovative approach and ensure that we engage each client audience with compelling and impactful creative. You are passionate about creative campaign development, account, and project management. You will love getting to know clients and their businesses and being an expert at solving challenges. This job is remote-friendly based on the needs of the client.
- Dynamic Creative Optimization Management and Execution
- Learning Agenda Management and Execution
- Audience and Competitive Insights
- Use any research and data for future sales strategies
- Analyze new data to update the program's status
- 3+ years marketing experience, with exposure to client strategic approaches in an agency setting
- Experience communicating integrated marketing solutions to internal and client audiences in B2C and B2B organizations.
- Passion and desire to understand current trends and capabilities in performance media and CMX, including responsive content strategy and development, display /paid social media, and the latest trends in addressable media.
- Experience working with analytic teams, ability to interpret results, and develop meaningful insights.
- Strong communication skills with all partners (including writing and presentation)
- Comfort and experience working within a matrixed organization in roles with a wide degree of latitude.
A part of our dedication to fun and active lives is ensuring our employees live to their fullest potential. Working here means we've got you covered for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance with outstanding coverage at very affordable premiums. Add to that our 401K savings plan with a company match of up to 50% on each dollar contributed up to 6% max. We get that family is the biggest commitment of all. We make it easier to be a working parent with paid time off, and paid family leave.