Digital Messaging - Sr. Manager
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Responsible for campaign delivery and client satisfaction.
- Oversee all full-service campaign operations within the purview and ensure all requests are delivered according to contract requirements.
- Work with stakeholders across the globe to identify opportunities to create value for clients.
- Must be a great people manager. Manage and develop Campaign Managers and analysts to create a world-class marketing operations organization.
- Lead and/or develop content for on-going team training programs.
- Maintain campaign process documentation and template forms to ensure seamless service experience across book of business.
- Assist in the development, communication, and rollout back-up plan across the book of business during production resource outages.
- Track key metrics that matter. Ensure immediate teams reports are current and accurate.
- Experience of leading teams (>20 people) is a must.
- 9-14 years of experience in marketing, digital or other relevant domains. Previous experience of leading Marketing Operations team will be a bonus.
- Rich experience of delivering business results, customer service, people management, escalation management/problem resolution, identifying opportunities for value creation, and innovation.
- Experience of directly working with global stakeholders and with clients.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Experience within the digital domain/advertising/marketing industry is a plus Knowledge, Skills
- Has strong and proven leadership skills to drive changes in the organization
- has maintained project/account documentation
- Has good written and verbal communications skills, time management skills
- Is detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Is a self-starter and result- oriented