Client Partner- Financial Services
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
The Client Partner manages growth and evolution of relationships in Merkle’s Financial Services vertical between $10 million and $20 million in annual net revenues and can lead complex multi-dimensional engagements that combine media and creative services, data management, consulting, and large technology deployments. This person is a high-energy leader with the ability to grow client relationships through new strategies and innovative ideas. The Client Partner is passionate about forming and driving successful client relationships and can successfully interact with senior/executive level client contacts.
- Engage with senior level client contacts across all areas of the client’s business on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business-building ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback.
- Own overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of the clients.
- Effectively manage all commercial aspects of the client relationship including contracts, pricing, profitability and pipeline management
- Accurately plan and forecast revenue growth to achieve year over year increases of at least 20%.
- Directs team activities to ensure full collaboration and partnership and leveraging the company’s full complement of resources to support the business.
- Develop and drive account plans, processes, and strategies that improve results for clients, while growing the account portfolio.
- Continually increase knowledge of the client’s business (and industry) often serving as the client’s first line consultant.
- Provide leadership and direction to client teams and business unit personnel, ensuring optimal levels of productivity, service, communications, & quality in a matrix environment for assigned clients.
- Effectively plan work, communicate changes, and troubleshoot problems, assuring that the client and company commitments are kept.
- Effectively “on-board” new client relationships.
- Relevant undergraduate degree required with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in digital marketing, CRM or marketing technology enablement
- At least 10 years experience presenting to and working with senior level client contacts.
- At least 5 years recent experience in growing complex client relationships in an agency or marketing services environment.
- Experience in online and off line media and channel engagement.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and managing teams within a dynamic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
- Experience working with financial services clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.