We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our Salesforce team is looking to reinforce with a Salesforce Internship (3 months) profile.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce Platform;
- Developing components and interfaces based on Salesforce to integrate with the latest web technologies
- Quality assurance with automated testing during development (unit tests and integration tests) and long term assurance of quality with regression tests;
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs;
- Learn, improve and share your knowledge - become a Salesforce Trailblazer!
What you should have?
- Finishing the degree in Informatics Engineering or similar;
- Motivation to learn about Salesforce;
- Analytic spirit and detail oriented;
- Nice communication and teamwork skills;
- Knowledge in Java programming;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Competitive base salary with a generous options package;
- Remote work (or local office space in Lisbon, Leiria, Guarda);
- Flexible working hours;
- Incredible team;
- Other perks.