Product Management Associate
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
Our capabilities span people-based marketing disciplines: customer strategy, performance media, customer experience and personalization, customer relationship management, loyalty marketing, and enterprise technology services. This have cross functional teams with a lot of skills and understanding of multiple capabilities, UI/UX, Frontend, Backend, Scalability, Security, Performance, Databases, Caches, Microservices, DevOps, SOA, Integration Patterns, etc.
We need a project manager/product manager cum scrum master,
- Ensure incremental business value gets delivered to the client post every sprint
- Become the joint product owner for the client and help them unlock value by creating long term product plans
What it means on a day to day basis
- Talk with the client to understand the issue and creates stories/bugs in jira
- Updates acceptance criteria against stories and bugs.
- Groom the backlog with the client to arrange stories/bugs in order or business value
- Freeze the next sprint priority with the client
- Get the dev lead to estimate the stories prioritized.
- Run the daily standup with the Scrum team and update the client stakeholders about the status.
- Prepare and share weekly/monthly reports with all stakeholders about project.
- Works with development team and clients on new product features and creates a roadmap.