eCommerce Customer Experience Lead
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our business includes to a large extent the integration and adaptation of standard software along the tasks in our customer projects. In order to meet different requirements, we rely on long-term partnerships with leading technology providers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Experience Lead to join our team of eCommerce. You will be responsible for the management, planning and activation of new experiences.
Based on the eCommerce team priorities the CX lead will own various priority topics including New features or updates to existing pages and features. The CX Lead will be responsible to develop the Business requirements, Business Case, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to plan the launch of such feature according to the release schedules. The CX lead will be responsible to brief the UX & Design teams to produce the designs, provide feedback and approve the deliverables. The CX lead will also be responsible to approve the Functional specifications of said features.
Life as Customer Experience Lead at Merkle:
- Analyze data, customer feedback, & benchmark best practices to build new customer experience initiatives.
- Develop business requirements including strategic coordination of cross-channel stakeholders
- Provide briefing to creative agencies or internal UX/UI resources and ensure solutions meet business requirements
- Follow the initiative's implementation from design to deployment to the market
- Maintains a conversation rate optimization mindset in any discussion
- Support markets local initiatives by providing solid eCommerce expertise and by ensuring a consistent customer experience
What we are looking for in you?
- At least 5 years in eCommerce / Digital ideally in building new features or in conversion rate optimization activities
- Great understanding of acquisition & retention programs/mechanism
- Experience in driving UX & Design stakeholders
- Experience in working with development teams
- Solid project management skills
- Familiar with Analytics and Behavioral analysis tools
Additional Profile details:
- Must have an understating of CMS (preferably AEM) and PIM (Hybris)
- Must have experience End-to-End of eCommerce journey, discovery, consideration, purchase, checkout, etc..
- Must have a great grasp on UX/UI topics, able to brief and challenge design
Why you should work with us?!
- We are cooperating with all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background in the Swiss/German headquarters.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.