We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our business includes to a large extent the integration and adaptation of standard software along the tasks in our customer projects. In order to meet different requirements, we rely on long-term partnerships with leading technology providers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Python Developer to join our Tech team and you will be responsible for write clean, high-quality, scalable and maintainable code
Life as Python Developer at Merkle:
- Implement proofs of concept, prototypes and production-grade software
- Design and implement service-oriented applications
- Build cloud native solutions on platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes
- Continuous delivery and deployment, shipping code to production many times per day
- Write automated tests that demonstrate the quality of your application
- Manage stakeholder - Understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Perform technical debugging, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for various technical issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Provide DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality
- Define Monitoring strategy for effective performance insights of the health of production applications
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring, platforms provisioning and implement CI/CD pipelines
- A drive to learn new things, continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Demonstrate and share his passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
What we are looking for in you?
- Solid software development experience in Python and popular frameworks
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: AWS or GCP.
- Expertise on container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Backend-oriented technologies and application development using Python, SQL, NoSQL, ORM technologies
- Skills in topics such as DevOps, CI/CD, testing frameworks, cloud concepts, RESTful APIs, microservices, serverless, event-driven architecture, distributed systems.
- Familiar with source code management using Git
- Knowledge of agile development processes and methods
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
Why you should work with us?!
- We are cooperating with all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background in the Swiss/German headquarters.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.