Content Writer Intern
Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- web copy that incorporates many inputs, including SEO strategy/keywords, brand voice and tone, style guides, customer journey phase, and KPIs.
- Remarkable ability to bring to life the concept and execution of groundbreaking solutions for integrated, cross-channel content marketing initiatives.
- A keen understanding of the needs, motivations and aspirations of your audiences, so tha Write you can speak to them in the most effective, compelling, engaging way possible.
- A masterful ability to leverage and optimize relevant resources (including occasional desktop research) to ensure that projects stay on-task and on-brief.
- Inspire yourself and others to produce work beyond what you thought possible.
- Collaborate with senior art personnel to ensure creation of consistent, on-strategy and original content.
- Detect any vital disconnects and works with senior creative personnel to mitigate them as the piece develops.
- Deliver presentations to senior creative and/or account personnel, as well as clients.
- Maintain communication with senior art personnel and project managers concerning status of jobs.
- Create and complete projects on time within budget and page-count constraints.
- 6 month - 1year years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Web writing experience required.
- Other short-form (video, social, e-mail) and long-form (white paper, e-book) content experience also preferred.
- Portfolio will reflect writing for breadth of industries. Financial services writing experience preferred. Healthcare, manufacturing, tech/IT experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package.
- English fluency
- Paid 6 month Internship
- Intership to perment role