Platform/Application Support Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Broadcast communication with our customers and major stakeholders.
- Coordinate between Level 1, 2, and 3 support.
- Dedicated trend analysis and problem management for different services.
- Present service reviews and KPI reviews to the client.
- Problem Management, Incident Management, P1 Crisis management.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing solutions where possible, engage with development teams as required to help resolve technical issues.
- Proactive monitoring of the platform and creating proposals to ensure application performance is maintained.
- Work across the teams, peers, and vendors to help continue the development of a Continuous Improvement ethos making the support services we provide best in class with a proactive approach.
- Ensure application support documentation is maintained and stored in a central repository.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the proactive management of applications including performance, scalability, capacity, compliance, security, supportability (including patching), and maintainability.
- Experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Knowledge and ability to interrogate code and configs to fix issues.
- Understanding of JIRA/Confluence and ServiceNow tools.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Experience supporting multiple applications across multiple countries.
- Good understanding of the business goals of the end-users and the business in general.
- Strong delivery focus and proactivity.
- Excellent English (written and oral) communication skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
As if that wasn't enough, check out what else we have for you:
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉