Coordinator, Hospitality & Events
MKTG S+E is a global integrated agency that harnesses the power of sports and entertainment to impact human behavior through meaningful marketing solutions and experiences. Our key differentiator is “knowing people better than anyone else” and using deep consumer insights to establish powerful connections between sports properties and brands.
Across strategy, measurement, content, hospitality, and events, we connect the sports and entertainment industry and companies around the world to deliver meaningful marketing solutions and experiences that are truly differentiated. The experiences that we create engage customers, build memorable brands and deliver value. MKTG S+E is a part of the broader dentsu Sports International network.
By joining MKTG Sports + Entertainment, you’ll join a team of innovative, creative and caring people. We know that our agency’s success relies on the achievements of our team members – who we genuinely care about and value. MKTG S+E is led by our core values which focus on collaboration, community, inspiring change, pursuing excellence and celebrating bravery – all of which are foundational to our culture and how we treat each other and our clients. This is an opportunity to produce career-defining work. Along the way, you’ll team up with inspiring colleagues and encounter a richness of clients, cultures, and experiences. We offer exciting challenges, memorable experiences, and opportunities to shape your future.
MKTG is looking for a hospitality-minded Coordinator to join our client entertainment, HOSPITALITY team in Charlotte, NC or Westport, CT. We are seeking an individual who can develop and execute high-quality corporate hospitality events (in-person, virtually and hybrid models). This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and inspired person who can implement corporate events that will enhance our client/guest experience.
- Learn to work within the agency processes/systems and will contribute across the agency’s multiple business offerings and agency events
- Work to develop a fundamental knowledge and awareness of how our business works and of industry trends and best practices
- Show an openness to learning and is resourceful in research initiatives
- Source pricing for line-item budgets – identify new vendors as needed
- Support team leads on assigned areas
- Participate in project planning & brainstorms
- Research, summarize & analyze data for client presentations
- Recommend program items and enhancements
- Assist with program recaps
- Take responsibility for managing projects/assignments, manages multiple tasks effectively, anticipates problems
- Communicates effectively with teammates and clients and has good understanding of Client and Agency business
- Onsite event execution at corporate hospitality events throughout the year
- A Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience developing high-level corporate events and hospitality
- Budget planning proficiency
- Experience managing program components, and working with client and other agency partners
- Comfort in a client-facing role and managing daily client communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe creative programs or guest registration systems
- Experience building presentations and delivering them
- Creativity and interest in trends in hospitality and events
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours and travel frequently, both weekdays and weekends (12-16 event weekends annually)
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. We are constantly evaluating our practices and policies, creating and sustaining pathways to promotion, and intentional in how we create and distribute resources, giving people what they need to grow. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create opportunities for everyone. We offer team member support through flexible working arrangements and schedules that promote work/life balance along with progressive parental and caregiver programs as well as opportunities to give back to the community as part of our global social responsibility efforts.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.