Merkle DACH: Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Write clean, high-quality, scalable and maintainable code
- Implement proofs of concept, prototypes and production-grade software
- Design and implement service-oriented applications
- Build cloud native solutions on platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes
- Continuous delivery and deployment, shipping code to production many times per day
- Write automated tests that demonstrate the quality of your application
- Manage stakeholder - Understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
- Communicate well and good in client relationship, effective at understanding our product portfolio and how to promote our offer.
- Perform technical debugging, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for various technical issues as well as assistance in resolution.
- Provide DevOps expertise to our clients, accelerate delivery, optimize resources, improve availability, improve application/product/platform/system quality
- Define Monitoring strategy for effective performance insights of the health of production applications
- Automate and orchestrate operation tasks, deployments, monitoring, platforms provisioning and implement CI/CD pipelines
- A drive to learn new things, continuous improvement following company’s internal education program
- Demonstrate and share his passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Solid software development experience in Python and popular frameworks
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering: AWS or GCP.
- Expertise on container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Backend-oriented technologies and application development using Python, SQL, NoSQL, ORM technologies
- Skills in topics such as DevOps, CI/CD, testing frameworks, cloud concepts, RESTful APIs, microservices, serverless, event-driven architecture, distributed systems.
- Familiar with source code management using Git
- Knowledge of agile development processes and methods
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt