Technical Product Owner
Merkle DACH: Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to reinforce our Cloud Solutions team with Technical Product Owner. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in consumer IoT, digital technologies and/or cloud solutions.
- Gathering, understanding and analyzing business functional and non-functional requirements, making sure the architecture team understand the scope with clarity and with consideration of end user needs
- Translating the business requirements into technical stories that can be understood by the development team
- Accountability for the continuous delivery of incremental product value produced by the IoT agile (Scrum/Kanban) delivery teams
- Assuming the role of the product owner within agile delivery team, making sure the backlog is accurate, has enough details, is aligned with business expectations and rightly prioritized
- AWS Cloud and delivering modern applications leveraging serverless architecture: Lambda, API Gateway, Steps Functions
- Database understanding, SQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB
- Experienced working in a DevOps approach, leveraging tools such as Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) as well as Jenkins
- Experience with system integrations and event-driven systems
- Experience with logging, distributed tracing and monitoring platforms (ELK, NewRelic)
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt