BI Consultant/Data Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
We are #hiring / looking for an enthusiastic BI / Data Analyst to join our team of Data Heroes. You will help our client to get new insights from data, analyse and visualise their business to enable smarter decisions and better products & services delivery. We consider ALL levels of experience so the main areas ideally would be, Analysis, DWH, PowerBI, SQL, SSIS, Data reporting and cleansing.
🔥 #BusinessIntelligenceConsultant / #DataAnalyst 🔥
- You will cooperate with other data colleagues (architects, scientists and engineers) in the team on large international projects for the biggest world brands.
- You should be a versatile self-starter eager to support data-driven businesses, and also a great team player able to work within our international team with a positive, startup-minded attitude.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge in SQL / SSIS / Power BI as you will be applying SQL to query databases, cleanse, test and align data.
- System has implemented so much data and inconsistency issues. You will align the data consistency.
- Experience with BI tools to develop and maintain client facing dashboards, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree (masters’ preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other technology related field
- Strong experience in data modelling and data model normalization theory
- Build Data Analytics enterprise models using the Microsoft technologies including Power BI, SSAS and SSIS
- Develop tabular, multidimensional models compatible to warehouse standards including self-service models, data analytics using Power BI service
- Develop, publish, schedule reports and dashboards to meet business requirements
- Strong understanding of Data Analytics application security layer models
- An analytical background within a Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data Team.
- Experience with SQL and PowerBI a must
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist/Data Analyst
- Background in data warehouse design and data mining helpful
- Knowledge of A Microsoft SSIS a plus
- Experience with R, Python is a plus
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible starting date.