Salesforce Commerce Cloud Trainee
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are investing our Salesforce Commerce team, with young and talented people to join our teams.
You'll be joining the team as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineer. As a member of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud Engineering team, you will learn to implement exceptional Salesforce Commerce Cloud solutions based on design and functional specifications.
Some of the exciting things that you will able to learn:
- Implement customizations to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Implement business logic and integration services as defined by the client and BA
- Estimate development tasks during discovery, scoping, planning and development stages
- Communicate technical dependencies, blocks and risks to project stakeholders and management
- Perform unit testing of business logic and behavior to confirm proper implementation and quality execution
- Collaborate with senior engineers and project leads on technical decisions
- Learn and adhere to company coding standards and conventions
- Follow project-level design decisions and conventions
- Manage time effectively to meet deadlines and commitments
- Provide valuable written feedback on peers and evaluation of team performance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or a related field;
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C# or PHP is a plus;
- Motivation to learn about Salesforce;
- Analytic spirit and detail-oriented;
- Interested to invest with us Commerce Solutions in Salesforce Commerce Cloud” certification;
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and the ability to socialize the Isobar brand.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉