Senior Business Analyst (AEM)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with solid experience in the Adobe Experience Manager /Adobe Experience Cloud area.
- Working with the Project Manager, challenge and define the scope of the project(s) using appropriate elicitation and documentation techniques to ensure full Business and Technical understanding
- Document and manage functional and non-functional requirements by running brainstorming sessions, interviews, workshops and other requirements gathering techniques as appropriate
- Translate the requirements into detailed specifications in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understand and model business processes and data models
- Present analysis to Project teams and Steering Groups (executive level)
- Ensure change requests are identified, documented and included in the project management process
- Review solution design documentation
- Contribute to the definition of the overall testing strategy
- Document functional test cases when needed
- Perform defect management with QA team, liaising with development teams and suppliers when needed
- Facilitate the business acceptance and solution validation through UAT with the Business teams
- Support the handover and training of both Technical and Business end-users
- Support and contribute to the definition of BA best practices – supporting BA peers, the definition of standards and templates, and continuous improvement
- Adhere to the best practices and standard approaches defined and used within Merkle, in conjunction with PMO guidelines
Background and experience:
- Experience in working with systems like AEM Sites / Assets, or other relevant Content Management Solutions
- Adobe AEM Business Practitioner certification is a plus
- Understanding of Customer Experience, Experience Management, personalization, targeting and usage analysis
- Competent in running business workshops to capture and prioritize User Stories
- Ability to share findings of analysis with a different audience, including but not limited to executive level
- Min. 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Experience working in an international environment
- Advanced university degree preferably in business administration and/or IT
- Business analysis certification (e.g. CCBA, CBAP) or other suitable professional certification a plus
- Track record in Master Data Management field: Data governance, data modeling, data cleansing strategy, data archiving, data flows, system interfaces, enterprise bus) - a plus
Profile and skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills in order to capture the information required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; thorough and precise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and results-oriented; strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to work autonomously, while also being a strong team player
- Ambition to build up a team of excellence around the Adobe product range
- Sense of initiative and ability to critically examine issues and find constructive solutions.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.