Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 1250+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire an Manager-Adobe Analytics in our team.
What you’ll do at Merkle|Sokrati?
· Analyze, access, query, integrate, and leverage data from various platforms and systems in the MarTech ecosystem to develop intelligent marketing campaigns and digital personalization Create data, segments, and audience sets and profiles in Audience Studio / DMP based on business strategies, requirements and needs to generate insights and maximization of the platform
· Lead the mapping, organization, and maintenance of data in Audience Studio / DMP. Track and analyze website traffic patterns and online customer behaviors through DMP
· Develop, improve, and enhance all processes in DMP and Personalization efforts as well as managing and maintaining process maps and procedures
· Establish and manage governance in these platforms and ensure documentation of all architecture, configurations, enhancements, and troubleshooting on the platform
· Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
· Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy
· Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
· Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement
· Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
· Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
What we are looking for?
· Primary Skills:
o Someone who is inquisitive and has great problem-solving skills
o Ability to own projects and work independently once given a direction
o Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data
· Core Skills:
o 3+ years of professional experience in using :
o Adobe Experience tools (Audience Manager) or
o Salesforce (Audience 360)
o Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels (Paid Search or SEM, Organic Search or SEO, Paid Social, Earned Social, Display, Email) add on skillset
· Tools Expertise:
o Experience using
§ Advanced Excel
§ ML building and deployment using AWS/GCP
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!
At Merkle Sokrati, we don't insist on any paid certification as a part of the hiring process.