Junior Personalisation Consultant
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past eight years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
Have you ever noticed how websites seem to know what you like, or how ads seem to be tailormade to your interest? Maybe even noticed when the communication is not hitting the mark at all?
If you want to change that - come work with us! As long as you’re ready to learn we’ll provide you with all the strategies and tools needed to shape, personalize, and orchestrate the future of online sales and customer dialogue.
We’re searching for a Junior Personalisation Consultant to help us design and implement customer journeys and orchestrate insights for our clients.
Working with us means working with:
- Creating personalized communication and audiences through industry-leading platforms such as Adobe Target, Dynamic Yield, and Adobe Audience Manager
- Diving into what makes a customer convert and building meaningful interaction across the web for them
- Gather and orchestrate customer insights to help build a relevant and effective sales strategy for clients
It’s alright if you’re not yet an experienced consultant within the field. With us you’ll have the chance to develop your skills and become one! All we expect is you have a keen eye for communication and knack for data and tech.
We imagine you have higher education within IT, technology, or business.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Cecilie Tøfting, Head of Talent Acquisition, on mail: [email protected] or phone: 28270244.