Senior Associate - Programmatic
** We invite people who require visa sponsorship to apply for the role **
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
The Senior Associate’s role is to be a programmatic channel lead and team player for the client projects they are engaged in as well as overseeing the work of a team of associates. You'll work across a range of clients and be responsible for contributing to the programmatic department’s growth and innovation.
Life as a Programmatic Senior Associate at Merkle
- Execute and manage online media campaigns for clients including but not limited to exchange based performance media, audience-based buying and branding campaigns
- Full oversight over client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy
- Provide thought-leadership to clients, contributing to blogs and case studies
- Maintaining a top-level view of programmatic display strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with senior managers
- Being escalation point on your team’s accounts where necessary. Handling business development opportunities where appropriate as well as dealing with client grievances. Knows when to escalate to the Assoc. director if needed
- The opportunity to undertake Management & Leadership training with a view to managing a small number of associates
- Keeping up to date with the latest programmatic trends, betas and new features
- Assist with innovation of the programmatic department and wider agency by joining one of our agency centres of excellence
- Opportunity to support in the recruitment process and overall development of new talent
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
- Proficient in handling large accounts running campaigns across Desktop, Mobile and Video.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using DSP’s. Specifically, Google’s Display & Video 360. Amazon, The Trade Desk & Xandr would be a bonus.
- Strong analytical mind-set.
- Experience in setting up PMP’s, PG’s and working with Publishers.
- High level of organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Successful mentoring/coaching experience.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values - the 8 Ways to Never Before - and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone - regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss a flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.