Junior Talent Acquisition
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent.
Our team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers.
We’re IT and Digital passionate, always seeking to improve recruitment practices and break the status quo, bringing creative strategies to source and attract top talent.
We are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
Ø Daily tasks
- Write and post technical job descriptions;
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github;
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions);
- Coordinate with hiring managers the forecast and hiring needs;
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals;
- Promote company’s awareness;
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products;
- Having fun doing your job and IT-driven, otherwise, the rest is a painful job!
Ø What You May Look Like
- 1 year of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition / Recruiter role in IT and Digital area;
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search);
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates;
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience;
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), data management/reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools;
- People-oriented, organized, and autonomous person;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)